Mobile navigation

Getting help to make your complaint

We understand that you may be unable, or reluctant, to make a complaint yourself. We accept complaints from the representative of a person who is dissatisfied with our service. We can take complaints from a friend, relative, or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you.

You can find out about advocates in your area by contacting:

Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
Tel: 0131 5566 443
Fax: 0131 5509 819 (opens new window)

We are committed to making our complaints service easy to use for all members of the community. In line with our statutory equalities duties, we will always ensure that reasonable adjustments are made to help customers access and use our services.

If you have trouble putting your complaint in writing, or want this information in another language or format, such as large font, or Braille, tell us in person - see our contact details below:

  • Telephone the Customer Service Centre on 01738 475000
  • Email us at
  • Write to the Customer Service Centre, Perth & Kinross Council, Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Last modified on 15 January 2019

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon