Mobile navigation

What if I'm still not happy?

If you're still not happy after you've been through our complaints process, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (opens new window) (SPSO) to look into your complaint. You can contact the SPSO at any time for advice, but they won't normally investigate a case until the Council's complaints procedure has been completed.

SPSO contact details:

The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
Freepost EH641

Tel: 0800 377 7330
Fax: 0800 377 7331 (opens new window) 

The SPSO publishes decision and investigation reports about complaints involving Perth and Kinross Council which it has investigated on its website.

Last modified on 21 October 2019

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon