Kinnoull Hill Woodland Park, Perth
- There are a great variety of paths within Kinnoull Hill Woodland Park [5Mb], some of which are suitable for all abilities. There are link paths from the Town Centre and bus number 11 passes the Park at Corsie Way. The woodlands are particularly popular with cyclists, runners and horse riders as well as walkers.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
Facilities and events
- Enjoy the spectacular views over Perth and wider landscape from Kinnoull Tower and look out for wooden animal carvings and wildlife along the paths.
- The woodlands are regularly used for Geocaching and boast three orienteering courses.
- Nearest public toilets are in Perth.
- On foot: Kinnoull Hill rises above Perth on its east side and is within walking distance from the City Centre via the Queens Bridge.
- Public transport: Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey
- Car park: Available at Jubilee Car Park near the Deuchny Burn, from where easy, fairly level paths lead around the Park, and at Corsiehill Quarry Car Park at the base of a steep climb to the viewpoint.
View our Perth and Carse area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting email@example.com or calling 01738 475000.