Home Energy Advice Team (SCARF)
Scarf delivers the Home Energy Advice Team (HEAT) service across the Perth & Kinross, Angus, Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire local authority areas. This service is funded and supported by the local authority to help residents heat their homes for less.
HEAT offers free and impartial advice to homeowners, local authority tenants, housing association tenants and private rented tenants. They can help householders reduce their energy use, find the best supplier and tariff to suit their needs, and help them make the switch. Advisors from HEAT also offer an advocacy service to help those in fuel debt.
Managing your fuel spend can be difficult. Your household circumstances, your property, your lifestyle, your heating system - all can affect your bills.
That's why our Home Energy Advice Team (HEAT) provides advice. They'll get to know you and your property to provide tailored advice, helping you heat your home for less.
Advisors can identify ways to make your home more energy efficient as well as assess your home for damp and condensation problems. They also provide general energy saving advice that can have you saving energy and money in no time.
- Call freephone 0808 129 0888 or email email@example.com
- Your advisor will take a look at your property, your heating system, fuel bills and - most importantly - talk to you to find out exactly what the problems are;
- They will then review your case and get in touch with the best solution;
- With the support of the advisor, your problem will be resolved to the very best of our capabilities.
Advisors from HEAT can also provide advice at events and information sessions, including presentations, workshops and Q&As.
For more information call HEAT on 0808 129 0888.
* Home visits by HEAT advisers are not currently being carried out due to Covid restrictions, but advice and support can be provided over the telephone.