Other path networks in the Perth and Carse area
There are many other path networks throughout the Perth & Carse area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- Errol to Puddock wood
- Muir Wood
- Errol Loops
- Bogle Burn Circuit Longforgan [709Kb]
- North of Longforgan
- Huntly Wood
- North Inch circuit Perth [617Kb]
- South Inch circuit Perth [626Kb]
- Perth Lade
- Perth Riverside circuit. [686Kb] - Tay Street across the river to Rodney Gardens and the Norrie Miller Walk.
- Riverside path to Luncarty
- Forgandenny to Bridge of Earn
- Forgandenny South
- Castle Law circuit
- Cycle path Perth to Almondbank
- Noah's Ark circuit
- Soutar Walks leaflet and map [7Mb]
- Maps of adjacent path networks
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.