There are many other path networks throughout the Perth & Carse area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- River Tay Public Art Trail - Take a tour of Perth's River Tay Public Art Trail with our Storymap App
- Errol to Puddock wood
- Muir Wood
- Errol Loops
- Bogle Burn Circuit Longforgan (PDF) [708KB]
- North of Longforgan
- Huntly Wood
- North Inch circuit Perth (PDF) [617KB]
- South Inch circuit Perth (PDF) [626KB]
- Perth Lade
- Perth Riverside circuit. (PDF) [686KB] - Tay Street across the river to Rodney Gardens and the Norrie Miller Walk.
- Riverside path to Luncarty
- Forgandenny to Bridge of Earn
- Forgandenny South
- Castle Law circuit
- Cycle path Perth to Almondbank
- Noah's Ark circuit
- Soutar Walks leaflet and map (PDF) [6MB]
- Maps of adjacent path networks
You can view the Council's Core Paths Plan and Rights of way on an interactive map which shows a wide network of paths.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting email@example.com or calling 01738 475000.
Last modified on 15 May 2023