There are many other path networks throughout the Perth & Carse area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- River Tay Public Art Trail - Take a tour of Perth's River Tay Public Art Trail with our Storymap App
- Errol to Puddock wood
- Muir Wood
- Errol Loops - The Carse of Gowrie Group meet every month or so in Errol Village Hall and take an interest in maintaining some parts of the local footpath network, creating new paths and orchards. For more information please visit the CoGG website.
- North of Longforgan
- Huntly Wood
- Perth Lade
- - Tay Street across the river to Rodney Gardens and the Norrie Miller Walk.
- Riverside path to Luncarty
- Forgandenny to Bridge of Earn
- Forgandenny South
- Castle Law circuit
- Cycle path Perth to Almondbank
- Noah's Ark circuit
- Maps of adjacent path networks
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.