Mobile navigation

Accommodation licences

Houses in multiple occupation

House in multiple occupation (HMO) include shared flats and houses, bed-sits, lodgings, communal accommodation such as student residences and hostels. Properties need a licence if it is the main home of three or more residents and the residents are not members of the same family.

Licence - caravan site

The Caravan and Control of Development Act 1960 prohibits the use of land as a caravan site unless the occupier holds a site licence issued by the Council.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon