Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Licences and permits

The Licensing Department will only be available by telephone between 9-10 each morning to take payments and reset password details. Emails are answered daily.  For Civic Licensing, please email and for Liquor Licensing, please email Please note occasional licences must be applied for and paid online. Thank you for your co-operation.