Road and footway permits
It is essential that you get the relevant permit before carrying out works affecting any of the roads and footways within Perth and Kinross.
- Section 85 Skip Permit Application Form [427Kb] - For any operation placing and using a skip on a road. Note: Only skip suppliers may use this form.
Temporary traffic signals
Staging or scaffolding
- Application form: Form a new or alter an existing vehicle crossing over a footway or verge of a public road [17Kb]
(Please note that some vehicular accesses will require a Planning Application - for further information contact us on 01738 476500)
- Sect 56 Application Form [503Kb] - to apply for a road opening permit
Road opening - Apparatus installation
- NRSWA 109 Application Form [1Mb] - to apply to install apparatus in / under a road
- Application form: Temporary traffic restriction order [246Kb] - to apply for temporary road closure