Mobile navigation

Road and footway permits

It is essential that you get the relevant permit before carrying out works affecting any of the roads and footways within Perth and Kinross. 


Temporary traffic signals

Staging or scaffolding

Vehicle access

(Please note that some vehicular accesses will require a Planning Application - for further information contact us on 01738 476500)

Road opening

Road opening - Apparatus installation

Road closures 

Last modified on 19 December 2016

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon