Mobile navigation


Supported Accommodation

This is an option as a temporary stepping stone from leaving care into independent living. You will have your own room within a family home or be in a self-contained annexe attached to a family home.  Those offering the supported lodgings will be trained and supported to help you acquire all of the skills that you will need once you are living on your own.

Local Authority Temporary Accommodation

Perth & Kinross Council can provide limited emergency accommodation, and has access to a range of temporary accommodation options in Perth.

Secure Tenancy

When the Housing Officers receive evidence from those supporting you that you are ready to manage a home of your own, and you are eligible within their system, you will be ready to be offered a secure tenancy. Once you are offered a secure tenancy, this will then become your permanent home.  We can support you through the Housing Application process in understanding and signing all the documents you will be asked to sign.

Continuing Care

This is a new option as a result of new legislation and will allow you to remain in your current placement where you have ceased to be looked after and accommodated providing that the carers are in a position to offer this accommodation and our assessment evidences that this may be the right option for you.

Last modified on 08 January 2020

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon