The expedition section - Information for parents and participants
- This section requires the most preparation and training which is organised by the centre/group.
- The majority of expeditions are 'by foot' although expeditions by water, bike or horse are also possible
- All Expeditions must meet the '20 Conditions' (with the exception in the case of additional support needs - contact the PKC DofE Award Office for more information)
- Each centre will hold an annual 'Parents Evening' where full details regarding the Expedition section will be explained and all relevant paperwork provided
- Each unit/centre has its own kit available for participants to use/hire - this does differ between centres but generally items such as tents, rucksacks and cooking equipment can be borrowed/hired from the centre - please contact the individual centre or PKC DofE Office for more information
- Expedition Section