Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Plan
A new Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Plan has been developed for Perth and Kinross. This will direct services towards new ways of working to ensure people get the support they need at the right time.
This Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Plan is strategically aligned to 3 key documents and areas of work:
- National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes: The National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes are high-level statements of what health and social care partners are attempting to achieve through integration and ultimately through the pursuit of quality improvement across health and social care.
- Health and Social Care Strategic Commissioning Plan [2Mb]: Describes our commitment in Perth and Kinross to change the way we support and deliver health and social care services to meet the many challenges facing individuals and our communities.
- National Mental Health Strategy for Scotland 2017-2027: The vision for the Mental Health Strategy is of a Scotland where people can get the right help at the right time, expect recovery, and fully enjoy their rights, free from discrimination and stigma.
Content of Action Plan
The content of this Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Plan [918Kb] has been shaped by:
- The learning and recommendations from the comprehensive evaluation [1Mb] of the previous Perth and Kinross Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2012-2016.
- The strategic context as detailed above.
- A stakeholder event [263Kb] held with a wide range of people who use services and partners in August 2017.
- The members of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Steering Group [178Kb].