We offer free informal sessions that cover essential digital skills for life and work.
- Gain confidence using your phone / tablet etc online
- Staying safe online
- Setting up an email address
- Accessing online services
- Communicating with others
Classes will be held online and face to face.
Classes will usually be on a set day every week, but the frequency and time can be adjusted to your needs and circumstances.
You will be allocated a staff member who will support you through the course either individually or in a small group. Examples of tasks might include:
- Learning how to set up an email address and send an email
- Keeping yourself safe online