Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Moving out of business premises

If you are moving out of business premises in the Perth & Kinross Council area, it is important that you notify us as soon as possible.

You must complete a Move Out form if you have vacated business premises in the Perth & Kinross Council Area.

You MUST NOT complete this online form where:

  • The property has been sold with a sitting tenant
  • The property was being occupied by a tenant prior to the sale and you have not yet advised us that the tenant has left

For these cases you must contact a member of the Local Taxes Team on (01738) 477430 or alternatively email the full details to

You will need the account number, address and postcode of the premises you are vacating to complete this form.

Tell us your business is moving out of the Perth & Kinross Council area

Please note: If your new business premises are within the Perth & Kinross Council Area you must also complete a Move In form to ensure you are correctly registered at your new premises.

If you are unable to complete an on-line application please contact the Local Taxes Team on (01738) 477430, download and complete a icon Change of ownership / tenancy form [140Kb], or email with full details.