Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Moving into business premises

If you are moving into business premises in the Perth & Kinross Council area, it is important that you notify us as soon as possible.

You must complete the following form if you have moved into or taken over business premises in the Perth & Kinross Area.

You will need the address and postcode of your new premises to complete this form.

Tell us your business is moving into the Perth & Kinross Council area

Please Note: If your old business premises were within the Perth & Kinross Council Area you must also complete a Move Out form to ensure your account can be closed for your previous address.

If you are unable to complete an on-line application please contact the Local Taxes Team on (01738) 477430, download and complete a icon Change of ownership / tenancy form [140Kb], or email with full details.