Other path networks in the Eastern area
There are many other path networks throughout the Eastern area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- Ardler and Meigle
- Blairgowrie Riverside paths
- Cateran Trail leaflet with map. [2Mb]
- Kirkmichael (PKCT)
- Larghan Park
- Stormont Loch leaflet [2Mb] A great spot for wildlife.
- Stormontfield - Waulkmill - Colenhaugh loop [4Mb] A section of the signed core path which runs from Scone Racecourse north along bank of the River Tay to Cambusmichael.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.