- Five paths varying from 2 to 8 miles exploring the area in and around Blairgowrie.
- Blairgowrie is also the start and finish of the 64 mile long Cateran Trail, Scotland's only long-distance circular walk and is the base for the popular Annual Blairgowrie Walking Festival.
- For more information, view the
- Maps of adjacent path networks
Facilities and events
The Blairgowrie and East Perthshire Walking Festival - held in September / October each year based around the popular tourist town of Blairgowrie. Within easy reach of many of Scotland's Munros, as well as some fantastic scenery and history, there are walks for all abilities. The festival increasingly caters for non-walkers, with mountain biking, climbing and horse riding as possibilities.
- Public transport - Traveline Scotland
- Car park - There are car parks in Blairgowrie town centre at Wellmeadow and Croft Lane
View our Eastern area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
Occasionally paths may be closed to the public due to events taking place in the surrounding area. Current exemption orders can be viewed on our rights and responsibilities page.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.