Pitlochry path network
- A path through Clunie and Ballechin Woods to Strathtay is also featured.
- Black Spout Wood is a semi-natural oak woodland which was managed as an oak coppice and has a leaflet [6Mb] of it's own. There is a late iron-age homestead in the wood, which is an important historic monument. Follow the signed paths to Moulin or Edradour.
- A 1.2km circular route around Loch Dunmore features on the Phototrails website, with car parking at the Faskally Forest car park just off the A9 near Pitlochry.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
- On foot - All of the walks featured on the Pitlochry Paths leaflet [6Mb] can easily be reached from the Town Centre.
- Public transport - Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey
- Car Parks - Parking in Ferry Road and Atholl Road, Pitlochry. Parking for the Black Spout Waterfall is signposted from the main road into Pitlochry from the south (A924).
View our Highland area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000