Other path networks in the Highland Area
There are many other path networks throughout the Highland area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- From Aberfeldy there are Core Path routes along the north bank of the River Tay towards Kenmore, with northward paths leading off to Dull & Weem.
- From Amulree, part of the Rob Roy Way travels up Glen Quaich along the north bank of the River Braan and Loch Freuchie.
- Blair Atholl paths
- Falls of Bruar
- McGregor's Cave (PKCT leaflet)
- Queen's Road
- Stanley Paths leaflet and map [12Mb]
- Waterfall at Acharn
- Maps of adjacent path networks
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000