- Core path DUNK/145 and NCN 77 at the Dunkeld House Hotel - Due to a recent landslide near the Dunkeld House Hotel, a section of core path DUNK/145 and NCN 77 will be closed. Please note that the minor road from Dunkeld at Polney loch to the A9 at Rotmell is also closed at present.
- Dunkeld at Inver bridge - Due to severe storm damage a section of the Core Path DUNK/23 is not passable due to the entire bridge and access ramps having been washed away. There is a safe (approx. 3.5 km) that avoids crossing the A9.
- Braan Path - Due to a landslide on the Braan path between the Inver car park and the Hermitage, close to the bridge over the River Braan, this section of the path is closed. An alternative route passes through Inver.
- Core paths - STAN/117 & STAN/148 between do not currently exist - future route only.
- Kenmore - The on the Taymouth Estate at Kenmore is currently being repaired and is closed to allow works. There is also scaffolding on and below the bridge which is restricting headroom for water users passing below the bridge on the river Tay. Warning notices have been placed at water entry points upstream of the bridge.
Please note that occasionally paths may be closed to the public due to events taking place in the surrounding area. Current exemption orders can be viewed on our rights and responsibilities page.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.