- Although recently damaged, the bridge at has been inspected and is currently open to pedestrians and will remain so until the repair works commence. The repair works to the parapet and spandrel wall are currently programmed to commence from Monday 25th April and will take approximately 4-5 weeks to complete.
- Core path DULL/165 will be closed due to forestry operations from approximately 6th to 20th August 2020. Diversions will be in place, but please note that access to Loch Farleyer will only be possible via Camserney Farm, while access to will be via only.
- Cally Woods at Craig a Barns. Due to tree felling , including paths to the 'Rocking Stone'. The area will be replanted approximately 12 months time after harvesting. Please follow all signs for your own safety. Further information can be had from Atholl Estates.
- West Carie - Forestry and Land Scotland's waymarked trails from Carrie car park, core paths and some smaller trails may be affected by forest thinning from Septemeber - December 2021. Diversions to core paths will be in place. Please follow safety notices, diversions and barriers which will be in place during these works.
- Braan Path - Due to a landslide on the Braan path between the Inver car park and the Hermitage, close to the bridge over the River Braan, this section of the path is closed. An alternative route passes through Inver.
- Clunie Path - The Clunie Path is currently partially obstructed by tree works so the full circular route is difficult.
- Core paths STAN/117 & STAN/148 between do not currently exist - future route only.
- Kenmore - The on the Taymouth Estate at Kenmore is currently being repaired and is closed to allow works. There is also scaffolding on and below the bridge which is restricting headroom for water users passing below the bridge on the river Tay. Warning notices have been placed at water entry points upstream of the bridge.
Please note that occasionally paths may be closed to the public due to events taking place in the surrounding area. Current exemption orders can be viewed on our rights and responsibilities page.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.