Mobile navigation

Other ways to pay council tax

Standing Order Payments

When instructing your bank to make payment by standing order please use Perth & Kinross Council's Bank Details and quote your Council Tax account number including the financial year.

Council Tax Payment Card

You can use your payment card to make Council Tax payments at Pullar House, Perth at any Post Office or at any Paypoint outlet.

Please telephone 01738 477430 to request a payment card.  Please note, this payment method may not be appropriate if making payments towards a previous year.

Payments by Post

Cheques and postal orders should be crossed A/C Payee Only and made payable to Perth & Kinross Council.  You should give details of your Council Tax account number and address on the back.  Payments should be sent to: Perth & Kinross Council, PO Box 7299, Perth, PH1 5WJ.

Last modified on 16 August 2023

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon