Landlord change of circumstances

If you are a landlord and wish to advise of a tenancy change please complete the form.

The Local Taxes Team devised a  icon Notification of Tenancy Change Form [383Kb] specifically for landlords to notify us of a change of tenants for Council Tax purposes.  It is in the best interests of all parties that this is provided timeously.

Supporting information may be required where the Council need to satisfy themselves that the correct person is liable for Council Tax purposes.

Alternatively you may request forms to be issued for completion by calling Local Taxes on 01738 477430 or by emailing

Contact details

Local Taxes

Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Tel 01738 477430