- A 4 mile well surfaced, circular route to viewpoints of McDuff's Monument and the Lynedoch Obelisk. The path, established in 2005, celebrates the bicentenary of New Scone.
- Download the Scone 200 Path Network (PDF) [6MB] leaflet
- Maps of adjacent path networks
- On foot: The circular walk starts and ends within the town.
- Public Transport: Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey.
- Car Park: The Scone Park&Ride is located on the A94 approaching Scone adjacent to the Angus Road roundabout.
View our Perth and Carse area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting email@example.com or calling 01738 475000.
Last modified on 16 February 2017