Mobile navigation

Help us help you (and others)

We ask that young people let us know what parts of the service work and what parts could be improved.

Our service is always keen to hear how the service could be made better from the young people we currently work with or have worked with in the past. Therefore, we ask that young people let us know what parts of the service work and what parts could be improved, and there is no better way of doing this than through feedback from you.

What to do if you are not happy with the service

We hope that you will be able to work positively with Throughcare and Aftercare. If for any reason you are unhappy, you should speak to a member of the team.

If you are still unhappy after speaking to a team member, you can take your complaint to the Senior Practitioner or Team Leader for Throughcare and Aftercare. If need be, you can then go to the Improvement Officer for Looked After Services.  They are based at @Scott Street in Perth. You might wish to contact the "Who Cares" worker or the Children's Right Information Officer  both will be happy to help you.

Most problems should be sorted out at this stage.

However, if you believe that your complaint has not been resolved, you can ask for your complaint to be heard through Perth & Kinross Council formal complaints procedure.

Last modified on 08 January 2020

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon