Mobile navigation

Child protection - Information for children and young people

If you are worried about something or don't feel safe, and not sure what to do, there are lots of people who can help. You could talk to someone in your family who you trust, or to a teacher, a social worker, the Police, or you could call Childline on 0800 11 11.

There are various things that we can all do to help you. We can listen to you, and give you information on how to deal with your concern. In some cases, if it is right for your own situation, we can take these steps:

There are individual eye catching posters available in the Information and advice leaflets area. These help promote child safety, health, wellbeing and protection across Perth and Kinross.

Children and youth rights information

Perth and Kinross Council and Independent Advocacy Perth and Kinross promote and support the rights and responsibilities of children and young people.

Useful links for children and young people

This page has lots of links to other organisations and websites which may give you some useful information and advice.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon