Practitioner's guide: Working with hostile and / or non-engaging parents and carers
- provides clear, practice advice and guidance which supports and empowers all staff working in this difficult environment to ensure children and young people are protected.
Practitioner's guide: Child Protection Case Conferences (CPCC)
- provides clear, practical advice and guidance for all practitioners and mangers, particularly those who may be invited to attend and participate in a Child Protection Case Conference (CPCC).
Tayside Practitioners Guide: Chronologies - Refreshed 27.02.2020
- provides clear, practical advice and guidance on single and multi-agency chronologies and how these should be used to inform assessment, planning and to support positive practice.
Supporting children and young people at risk of self harm and suicide - Tayside multi-agency guidance which provides support for individuals and professionals supporting young people who are either self-harming or at risk of self-harm or suicide.
Useful checklists and plan
Practitioner's toolkit - Practice checklist 1 (Reflective practice)
- All practitioners and managers in all services / agencies can use checklist 1 to reflect on any early worries or concerns they may have witnessed or identified about a child or young person's safety and protection.
Practitioner's toolkit - Practice checklist 2 (GIRFEC 5 key questions)
- All practitioners and managers in all services / agencies can use checklist 2 to reflect on any worries or concerns they may have about a child or young person's wellbeing.
Tayside child's plan template
- A Word template of the Tayside child / young person's plan for use by all practitioners and managers in all services and agencies.