Support community organisations and groups to take part in local partnerships and to engage with their wider community to influence the decisions which affect them
- National Standards for Community Engagement Toolkit - designed as a good-practice guide to improve and support the process of working with community groups
- Stronger Communities Networks - provide a local opportunity for groups, organisations, partners, and individuals to come together and share what they are doing in the community to strengthen how we can work with each other in providing the right support that will enhance the lives of the local people in the area
- Action Partnerships - one of many ways for communities to get involved in local decision making.
- Working with groups and organisations across Perth and Kinross.
Core working hours are 9am-5pm on weekdays, however we are very flexible with evenings and weekends to respond to the needs of communities.
Our Community Learning and Development workers across Perth and Kinross get to know their communities by working directly with community groups and organisations to identify how we can best support them:
- Face to face and online meetings
- Organising and facilitating network meetings
- Attend local partnerships and forums
- Share relevant local information to support groups' development
- Facilitate partnership working