Mobile navigation

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

What you need to know

Coronavirus image

Coronavirus restrictions

All covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away. 

Use 'Covid sense' to help protect yourself and others:

  • get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected. A drop-in vaccination clinic currently operates in the St John's Centre in Perth.  Please visit the NHS Tayside website for more information.
  • open windows when socialising indoors
  • wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
  • wash your hands to protect yourself

Full information on the latest guidance is available on the Scottish Government website.

From 1 May the need to get tested if you display symptoms of Coronavirus will also end.  Instead, people are advised to stay at home until they feel better.

Latest updates on public health

The latest updates on public health advice for coronavirus can be found on the NHSInform website and a free helpline has been set up for those who do not have symptoms but are looking for general health advice: 0800 028 2816.

Council services and advice

View updates and services affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) below:

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon