Recycling Centre Permits
Perth & Kinross Council now run a Permit system for commercial type vehicles who use Recycling Centres and Friarton Weighbridge
Apply for a Recycling Permit
You must apply for a permit if you are:
- a Perth and Kinross business who currently, or intend to,:
- recycle materials at a Recycling Centre
- dispose of / recycle other chargeable materials at Recycling Centres or Friarton Weighbridge
- a householder using a commercial type vehicle (vans and trailers over 6ft long) to take access Recycling Centres
- a Landlord disposing of your tenant's household waste (up to twice a year per property)
You can find out more about the types of permits available to access our Recycling Centres:
Renew your Recycling Centre Permit
Existing customers Recycling Centre Permits will expire on 31st March. Existing permit holders can renew online to continue using the Recycling Centres before 25 March 2018 to avoid disruption to service.
Permits will now be paperless, and available to download and save to a smart phone or mobile device. Customers will be able to download and print their permit if they prefer a hard copy.
Change of vehicle
If you have changed your vehicle, let us know your new vehicle details so we can issue you a new permit.
You will require your permit number and previous vehicle registration in order to complete this form; this information can be obtained from your current permit.