Customer Service Standards
We are committed to providing an excellent level of service to our customers and aim to deliver this by:
- Ensuring we focus on the needs of our customers when planning and delivering services.
- Working towards equality of access to services and providing information and opportunities for all customers to influence the way services are delivered.
- Applying the same standards of customer care to all our customers while recognising that customers have individual needs.
customer service standards [470Kb] explain the level of service you can expect when contacting us in writing, by telephone or in person.
Your views and opinions are important in helping us improve our customer service. If you have any comments about our level of service please contact us:
- Telephone: 01738 475000 (8.45am - 5pm)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Perth & Kinross Council, Customer Service Centre, Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
- By visiting any of our offices
We also have a comprehensive complaints procedure - complaints can be made in writing, by telephone, in person or online.