Mobile navigation

Report damage to bus stops and shelters

The Public Transport Unit is responsible for the provision and maintenance of all bus stops and shelters in Perth & Kinross except advertising shelters which are provided and maintained by Adshel in conjunction with the Council.

Reporting damage to bus stops, bus shelters etc.

Damage to bus stops or bus shelters should be reported to Perth & Kinross Council by completing our make a general enquiry online form or contact our Customer Service Centre by telephoning 01738 475000.

The Customer Service Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 5.00 pm.  Alternatively you can email

Outwith office hours reports of damage to bus shelters, where damage represents a danger to the public, should be reported to Police Scotland on 101 and/or the On-Duty Roads Supervisor on 01738 476476.

Reporting vandalism to bus shelters

Bus shelters are provided for your benefit. Please help us by reporting ANY incidents of vandalism or anti-social behaviour to Police Scotland on 101.

Last modified on 18 September 2023

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon