National Entitlement Card
The National Entitlement Card (NEC) in Perth and Kinross gives access to the following services:
- Free or concessionary travel (bus pass)
- Access to Young Scot discounts and services for 11-26 year olds
- Cashless catering for school meals
- Access library services in local libraries or at school
- Voluntary proof of age
How do I apply for a National Entitlement Card?
Apply in person
You can apply in person at Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth where a photograph can be taken. You should take all required proofs when you visit the office.
Apply by application
If you would prefer to apply at your local Area office or Library or you are unable to provide proof of photograph and need a referee to verify your application.
- Download or request an application form [264Kb]
- Take the completed application form and photograph, together with the required proof to any local validation points [88Kb]. Applications should be made in person to allow the photograph to be verified as a true likeness to the applicant
Your Entitlement Card will not be issued directly. It can take up to 7-10 working days for your application form to be processed and for your card to be sent to your home address.
Disabled people eligibility:
What if I lose my card?
If you need to report a lost, stolen or damaged National Entitlement Card please telephone our Customer Service Centre on 01738 475000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not need to complete another application form. A new card will be posted out and the lost, stolen or damaged card will be cancelled.