Completion Certificate Without Warrant
This procedure applies to work undertaken without a building warrant having been obtained (where one was required). It applies only to work undertaken after 1 May 2005. This is not a means of circumventing the technical standards as you will require to demonstrate the work meets the standards in force at the time of submitting the application - not when the work was carried out.
How to make application
1. Submit a completed
Completion Certificate with no Building Warrant for submission [71Kb], accompanied by
2. Two sets of plans and specifications
3. The appropriate fee
What happens to my application
- We will assess the application for compliance (in some cases an inspection will take place at this time).
- We will inform you if the application fails to comply and give you the opportunity to make the necessary changes if required.
- You will have to make the changes on site if required.
- We will then arrange a mutually suitable time for an inspection to be undertaken.