Comrie Path Network
- View the Comrie Paths leaflet [4Mb] to find information on 6 paths from 2 to 6 miles varying from well surfaced, level routes such as the Earthquake Walk, to more challenging upland routes such as the Maam Road.
- The Glen Lednock path [2Mb] is a 4 mile circular route starting at Laggan car park, crossing the River Lednock by 'Shaky Bridge', and passing 'Devil's Caldron' where the rushing water thunders and boils. The path is steep and uneven in places.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
- On foot: The Comrie walks are well signposted and by following coloured waymarkers you should have no problem finding your way.
- Public transport: Visit Traveline Scotland and plan your journey
- Car park: Laggan car park
View our Strathearn area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting email@example.com or calling 01738 475000.