Other path networks in the Strathearn area
There are many other path networks throughout the Strathearn area of Perthshire, some of which have been signed as part of the network of core paths.
- Loch Turret
- Sma' Glen to Newton Bridge
- Cloan Glen east & west paths [2Mb] (South east of Auchterarder)
- Corb Glen to Glendevon and Heatherie Knowe [6Mb] (South east of Auchterarder)
- Dunning Glen, parking in town
- Newton of Pitcairns loop
- Puddock Wood covers a ridge to the west of Crieff and can be reached via the Laggan Hill path. It is most often visited as part of a circular walk with other connecting paths, possibly taking in a visit to Sir David Baird's Monument at Trowan. Puddock Pond lies within the wood and is worth visiting. The nearest car park is at Taylor Park.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
View our Strathearn area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.