Strathearn area path closures
- Due to essential tree-felling, the core path AUCH/122 at Cloan Wood near Auchterarder will be closed for a few weeks. A temporary alternative route [2Mb] can be made via core path AUCH/123. Please follow local signage and bansman's instructions for your own safety. The work is expected to be completed by the end of September 2021.
- The Kincladie core paths [2Mb] DNNG/109 and DNNG/111, west from Kincladie wood, are difficult due to overgrown vegetation.
- There is no bridge over the Pow Water [1Mb] on core path ESTN/11 between Madderty and Fowlis.
- Due to timber harvesting in Dollar Forest, some paths around Hillfoot Hill [2Mb], (shown blue on the map), will be diverted commencing mid May 2018 for a period of up to 18 months. The affected paths will mainly be in Clackmannanshire, though CP Auch/8 and ROW 27/8 (Cadger's Yett) which are in the PKC area will also be affected. A map showing diversions to the paths will follow shortly. Please follow temporary diversion signs and barriers for your own safety.
- Bogton Braes alongside river earn CMRI/35, east of sewage treatment works, is difficult due to land slippage and encroachment of Japanese Knotweed. Please avoid if possible.
Occasionally paths may be closed to the public due to events taking place in the surrounding area. Current exemption orders can be viewed on our rights and responsibilities page.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.