Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Taxi / private hire licences

At the Licensing Committee on 26 October 2017, the Council's Conditions for Taxi and Private Hire Car Operators and Taxi and Private Hire Car Drivers' Licences were updated:

How do I complain about a taxi service?

Complain online

Contact details

Civic Licensing (applications and payments)

Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Tel 01738 475180