Child Sexual Exploitation - media information and advice
- Barnardo's - 'Spot the Signs'
- CEOP - 'Clare Thought She Knew'
- CEOP - 'Exploited' Trailer
- CEOP - 'Exposed'
- CEOP - 'Matt Thought He Knew'
- CEOP - 'Think U Know'
- CEOP - 'Tom Thought He Knew'
- CEOP - 'Who are you Really Talking to Online?'
- Chatback Productions - 'Anybody's Child'
- Chatback Productions - 'Freedom Acts: Child Sexual Exploitation'
- ChildLine - 'Losing Control: Jay'
- 'I Didn't Know'
- 'Know the Signs - Emma's Story'
- Leicester Police Grooming Awareness Video - 'Kayleigh's Love Story'
- NHS - 'What is Child Sexual Exploitation?'
- University of Bedfordshire - Short Films for Practice
Other information, advice and campaigns
- NSPCC Campaign: Share Aware Campaign (Keeping Safe OnLine)
- NSPCC Campaign: Underwear Rule Campaign (Protection from Sexual Abuse)
- NSPCC: What can schools do to protect children and young people from sexual exploitation?
- NSPCC: What is Child Sexual Exploitation?