The Perth and Kinross Offer sets out how we, together with local communities, will deliver on our ambition to recognise that everyone in Perth and Kinross has something to offer. Big or small, we can all contribute to improving life for people living, working and visiting our area.
Together with our community planning partners we have been working with and within our communities for many years. The Perth & Kinross Offer is how we will build on this success so that people are at the heart of all aspects of our work and business, and the ethos of the Offer becomes second nature.
Watch our introductory video to hear about some of the ways in which the benefits of the Offer are already being demonstrated across the area.
Everyone has something to offer
In Perth and Kinross, we believe that everyone has something to offer. Our ambition is to make sure that we acknowledge this across the area, drawing on the strengths and assets of individuals and communities and working together so everyone in Perth and Kinross can live life well.
By all playing our part, and through kindness and compassion, we can make Perth and Kinross an even better place to live.
Working with communities
The Offer comes from our commitment to balance the relationship between people who design and deliver services and those who ultimately use them. We know communities are better at identifying their needs and designing solutions. By focussing our efforts and resources together we can make a positive difference to people's lives.
The difference the Perth & Kinross Offer will make
- People will be at the heart of everything that we do
- People will be happier, healthier, and more resilient - with communities empowered to make decisions
- Perth and Kinross will be a better, greener, and fairer place for people to live, learn, work, play and visit
- Resources will be directed to where communities need them most
- People's needs will be met in a better way, and we'll make working with us easier
- We'll improve our digital services to make contacting and accessing services simpler
- Staff are empowered to do what needs to be done to improve people's lives - being solution-focussed and thinking "yes"