Charges for Council Services
Perth & Kinross Council charges for some of the services it provides. Some of these charges are statutorily based and are prescribed by either Central Government or by the Scottish Parliament. The Council cannot amend those charges, however many other charges are discretionary and these are set and approved the Council itself.
All of the charges which are levied by the Council are considered annually with Services (Council Departments) reporting to the relevant Committee/Board or Full Council, their intended charges for the upcoming year. The documents linked below, detail all of the charges which are levied by each Council Service.
- Corporate & Democratic Services (including Planning) Scheme of charges 2020-2021 [251Kb]
- Education & Children's Services Scheme of charges 2020-2021 [49Kb]
- Housing and Environment - Scheme of Charges 2020-21 [367Kb]
- Housing Revenue Account Scheme of charges 2020-2021 [97Kb]
- Corporate Charging Policy 2020-2021 [883Kb]
For further information on adult social work and social care charges, view the Charging and contributions page.