Mobile navigation

Finding a home

Apply for housing

This page provides information on how to access social-rented housing in the Perth and Kinross area.

Older persons' housing

Specific properties which are specifically designed for people who may find it difficult to live independently at home.

Getting ready for your new home

Advice and guidance of what to prepare for when moving house.

Housing Associations

Contact details for local Housing Associations.

Independent Living

This information and advice is for individuals assessed as having care and support needs to live independently in the community. This may include those with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, mental health and acquired brain injury.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon