Garages and Lock-Ups
A review of Garage Sites and Lock-Ups is currently underway in Perth and Kinross.
Review of Garage Sites and Lock-Ups
Perth & Kinross Council has conducted a review of the Garage Sites and Lock-Ups Policy [119Kb] across the area to understand the usage and standard of these amenities.
The review process will make recommendations about the future of each site. The four possible outcomes are:
- Status Quo (site remains as it is)
- Refurbish the site
- Alternative use (e.g. affordable housing, car parking, community asset transfer, allotments, sell land to private developer)
- Part Upgrade/Part Alternative use.
All garage sites and lock-ups have been inspected by a Technical Expert, Council Officers and by a selection of Tenants.
Everyone who currently rents a site should have received a letter from us informing them about which phase of the review process their site is part of. The future of all sites will be appraised in three phases.
- Phase 1 is complete.
- Phase 2 started in Autumn 2016.
- Phase 3 will begin in Spring 2017.
View which phase [49Kb] your garage site or lock-up site comes under.
The break down for Phase 1 can be found for:
The break down for Phase 2 can be found for:
- Alyth [171Kb]
- Auchterarder [171Kb]
- Blairgowrie [164Kb]
- Hillyland [176Kb]
- Letham [171Kb]
- Rattray [169Kb]
Leasing a Lock-Up
We now have lock ups ready for rental in Auchterarder, Rattray, and North Muirton & Letham/Hillyland, Perth:
If you're interested in renting a lock up would like to find out more about please contact Margaret Kundl on 01738 476363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearing your Garage Site
If you have been told that your garage site is to be decommissioned under the review, we want to make clearing it an easy process for you. Therefore, we can:
- extend your deadline to clear your garage contents
- on your instructions, dismantle & dispose your unwanted garage structure(s) (for no charge)
- extend your deadline so you can relocate your garage structure (if the structure meets Healthy & Safety standards)
For more information on how we may can help you during this process please call 01738 476363 or email email@example.com.