Community advice - grants
Use Perth and Kinross Grants Direct for information, advice and support to find and apply for funding.
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct is the local one-stop-shop providing information, advice and support to find and apply for funding. You can phone us on 0845 605 2000 or email us on email@example.com.
Council's Funding Schemes:
- Perth & Kinross Council's Corporate Financial Assistance [174kb]: grants to community and voluntary organisations aiming at supporting Council's Corporate strategic objectives and outcomes
- Common Good Funds [146kb]: grants to individuals and groups residing in Common Good Funds areas - Perth City, Aberfeldy, Auchterarder, Crieff, Blairgowrie, Pitlochry.
- Charities [143kb] administered by Perth & Kinross Council: grants to individuals in need and groups working with them
- Community Environmental Challenge Fund: grants to community groups for environmental projects
- Community Challenge Fund Ryder Cup : grants to community groups for projects that celebrate The 2014 Ryder Cup, the Commonwealth Games and Queen's Baton Relay or Homecoming
- Perth & Kinross Sport Council: grants to individuals and sport clubs
Other Local Funders:
- The Gannochy Trust
- The Robertson Trust
- The Forteviot Trust
- The Arthur and Margaret Thompson Trust (Kinross-shire)
- SSE Griffin Wind Farm Fund (Community Council's areas of Aberfeldy, Dull and Weem, Dunkeld and Birnam, Kenmore and District and Mid Atholl and Strathtay and Grandtully)
- SSE Drumderg Wind Farm Fund (Mount Blair most of Strathardle and Glenshee and Alyth)
- RWE Innogy Lochelbank Fund (Community Council's areas of Glenfarg and Earn)
- Blackford Community Fund
- EDF Burnfoot Hill Community Fund (Blackford and Glendevon)
Other National Funders:
If you need support to develop your organisation's capacity to apply and attract funding or to develop your project, you can contact:
SCVO is improving the funding information it already provides by redeveloping 'Funding Scotland', a funding database and valuable resource for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes. This would be launched in 2014 and will mean that SCVO members can search and filter sources of funding at the press of a button. If you would like to be kept up to date on developments, please join SCVO mailing list. For that reason, the previous online search database facility has ceased.