Use Perth and Kinross Grants Direct for information, advice and support to find and apply for funding.
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct is the local one-stop-shop providing information, advice and support to find and apply for funding. You can phone us on 0345 605 2000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the PKC funding streams [94Kb].
Council's funding schemes
Common Good Funds
Perth City, Aberfeldy, Auchterarder, Blairgowrie, Crieff, Kinross, Pitlochry. All with the exception of Kinross to provide community benefit for the people (including individual or group of people) who live in the former burgh served by relevant Common Good Fund Committee. Kinross Common Good Fund to provide funding of any activity which is beneficial to the interests of the inhabitants of Kinross. Perth Common Good Fund has specific criteria [92Kb]. Please note the following deadlines and dates of Common Good Fund committee meetings when applications will be considered:
|Deadlines for applications||Common Good Fund Committee meetings dates|
|20 December 2018||27th February 2019|
|8 March 2019 (best for Summer activities)||24 April 2019|
|3 May 2019||19 June 2019|
|9 August 2019 (best for Christmas activities)||25 September 2019|
|1 November 2019||18 December 2019|
Charities [144Kb] administered by Perth & Kinross Council: grants to individuals in need and groups working with them.
How to apply
Please note: Aberfeldy, Blairgowrie, Crieff and Kinross Common Good Funds will no longer be accepting applications in the 2018/19 financial year.
- Community environment challenge fund: grants to community groups for environmental projects
- Perth & Kinross Sport Council: grants to individuals and sport clubs
- Auchterarder Community Facilities Fund [54Kb]: grants to voluntary/community organisations for projects which improve the amenity of the public realm or facilities within the settlement boundary of Auchterarder
Other local funders
- The Gannochy Trust
- The Robertson Trust
- The Forteviot Trust
- The Arthur and Margaret Thompson Trust (Kinross-shire)
- SSE Griffin Wind Farm Fund (Community Council's areas of Aberfeldy, Dull and Weem, Dunkeld and Birnam, Kenmore and District and Mid Atholl and Strathtay and Grandtully)
- SSE Drumderg Wind Farm Fund (Mount Blair most of Strathardle and Glenshee and Alyth)
- RWE Innogy Lochelbank Fund (Community Council's areas of Glenfarg and Earn)
- Blackford Community Fund
- EDF Burnfoot Hill Community Fund (Blackford and Glendevon)
Other national funders
If you need support to develop your organisation's capacity or need help on wider organisational issues, you can contact:
SCVO has launched a new website 'Funding Scotland', an online funding database and valuable resource for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes. Visit Funding Scotland.