Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Venues for marriages and civil partnerships

Marriages, civil marriages and civil partnerships can take place outwith a registration office at a venue agreed between the couple and the registrar.

If you wish your ceremony to take place in a venue outwith the Registration Office conducted by a Marriage Officer, contact any of our Registration Offices well in advance to book a Marriage Officer for the required date and place.

The Marriage Officer who will perform your ceremony will contact you before the date of the wedding and preferably meet with you to finalise the arrangements for the ceremony.

You can personalise your ceremony with extra readings and vows and the Marriage Officer will liaise with you about this to ensure that you get exactly the marriage ceremony that you would like.

Marriage and Civil Partnership Ceremonies in Registration Offices

Civil Marriages and Partnerships can also take place at one of our Registration Offices in Perth and Kinross.  You can choose from Aberfeldy, Auchterarder, Blairgowrie, Crieff, Kinross, Perth, Pitlochry and Kinloch Rannoch. 

You can pan left / right around each ceremony room image to see a full 360 degree view.

3/5 High Street, Perth
Tel. 01738 475121
Accommodates 40

3/5 High Street, Perth
Tel. 01738 475121

Accommodates 50
This room is upstairs and there is no lift

91-93 High Street, Auchterarder
Tel. 01764 657840
Accommodates 30


46 Leslie Street, Blairgowrie
Tel. 01250 871310
Accommodates 40 (30 seated)
This room is upstairs and there is no lift

32 James Square, Crieff
Tel. 01764 657840

Accommodates 8


26 Atholl Road, Pitlochry
Tel. 01796 474625
Accommodates 12