Perth and Kinross Grants Direct information, advice and support to find and apply for funding.
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct
Perth and Kinross Grants Direct is the local one-stop-shop providing information, advice and support to find and apply for funding. You can phone us on 0345 605 2000 or email us on email@example.com. View the PKC funding streams [94Kb].
- Read our October 2021 funding alert [427Kb] to hear more about external funding opportunities.
Local Action Partnerships
Perth and Kinross has seven Local Action Partnerships (LAPs). Some of these LAPs have created small grants schemes to support local projects. Please check our Local Action Partnerships page for more information and details on how to apply
Council's funding schemes
Common Good Funds
Aberfeldy, Abernethy, Auchterarder, Alyth, Blairgowrie, Crieff, Kinross, Perth City and Pitlochry all have Common Good Funds. All with the exception of Kinross to provide community benefit for the people (including individual or group of people) who live in the former burgh served by relevant Common Good Fund Committee. Kinross Common Good Fund to provide funding of any activity which is beneficial to the interests of the inhabitants of Kinross. Perth Common Good Fund has specific criteria [278Kb]. Applications to the Crieff Common Good Fund can apply for a maximum of £500.
Please note the following funding deadlines and dates of Common Good Fund Committee meetings where applications will be considered:
|Deadlines for applications||Common Good Fund Committee meetings dates|
|7th May 2021||21st June 2021|
|23rd August 2021 (best for Christmas activities)||4th October 2021|
|15th October 2021||6th December 2021|
How to apply
- Community environment challenge fund: grants to community groups for environmental projects
- Perth & Kinross Sport Council: grants to individuals and sport clubs
- Auchterarder Community Facilities Fund [54Kb]: grants to voluntary/community organisations for projects which improve the amenity of the public realm or facilities within the settlement boundary of Auchterarder
Charitable and Public Trusts administered by Perth & Kinross Council
Other local funders
- The Gannochy Trust
- The Robertson Trust
- The Forteviot Trust
- The Arthur and Margaret Thompson Trust (Kinross-shire)
- SSE Griffin Wind Farm Fund (Community Council's areas of Aberfeldy, Dull and Weem, Dunkeld and Birnam, Kenmore and District and Mid Atholl and Strathtay and Grandtully)
- SSE Drumderg Wind Farm Fund (Mount Blair most of Strathardle and Glenshee and Alyth)
- RWE Innogy Lochelbank Fund (Community Council's areas of Glenfarg and Earn)
- Blackford Community Fund
- Kinross-shire Fund
Other national funders
If you need support to develop your organisation's capacity or need help on wider organisational issues, you can contact:
SCVO has launched a 'Funding Scotland', an online funding database and valuable resource for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes. Visit Funding Scotland.
If you are looking for personal or family financial support, the Council has a dedicated Welfare Rights Team that can provide free, confidential and impartial benefits advice and representation at benefit appeals tribunals. You can contact the team on 01738 476900 (option 1) or by emailing WelfareRights@pkc.gov.uk.