- The Abernethy circular path is a 3 mile long walk which climbs steeply from the Kirk Wynd, crossing the burn in Craigden before reaching Pitmedden and returning via the Rough Glen.
- Maps of adjacent path networks
Facilities and events
- On foot - An easy walk from the town centre beginning at Kirk Wynd, to the south est of the Round Tower.
- Public transport - Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey
- By car - There is a car park behind the Inn, and which is sign-posted from Main Street.
View our Kinross area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
Occasionally paths may be closed to the public due to events taking place in the surrounding area. Current exemption orders can be viewed on our rights and responsibilities page.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.