The Michael Bruce Way
- Named after the poet born in Kinnesswood, the Michael Bruce Way is a 4km circular path linking Scotlandwell to Kinnesswood.
- The Michael Bruce Way can be easily identified by way markers along the path.
Facilities and events
- At selected points along the path you will find plaques with verses from Michael Bruce poems highlighting the sights and sounds that he experienced.
- Nearby Portmoak Moss is a raised peat bog and an extremely rare European habitat.
- A Portmoak Paths Leaflet [2Mb] is available to download showing the circular route and other paths around the villages including Portmoak Moss.
- Map of adjacent path networks
- Public transport: Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey
- Car park: Car parking is available at Portmoak Church
View our Kinross area path closures page for information regarding path closures.
If you come across any problems on the paths, including signposts and path furniture such as stiles and gates, please report them to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01738 475000.