Find out changes to our services and advice in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Alcohol licences

The Licensing Board deals with the grant, renewal or refusal of licensing applications manages the licensing of the sale and consumption of alcohol to public houses, hotels, restaurants and nightclubs as well as licensing bookmakers, betting offices and bingo halls in Perth and Kinross.

The Board is made up of elected members of Perth & Kinross Council and is a completely separate legal entity to the Council.   

The Clerk to the Licensing Board is the Council's Head of Legal Services.

Contact details

Alcohol Licensing (applications and payments)

Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
Tel 01738 475180