Relationship, sexual health and parenthood
Curriculum for Excellence has an important role to play in promoting the health and wellbeing of children and young people and all of those in the educational communities to which they belong.
The Experiences and Outcomes (Es & Os) as contained in a Curriculum for Excellence reflect a holistic approach to promoting the health and wellbeing of all children. The Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood (RSHP) strand is no different. To ensure that all learners receive relevant, enjoyable and active learning experiences the Health and Wellbeing Es & Os are designed to encourage links with all other areas of the curriculum. This framework and its supporting materials are designed to help support schools in delivering RSHP in a planned and progressive manner.
- Section 1 - Introduction [112Kb]
- Section 2 - Relationships [213Kb]
- Section 3 - Sexual Health [199Kb]
- Section 4 - Parenthood [175Kb]
- Section 5 - Safe Choices [110Kb]
- Section 6 - Website Support [496Kb]