Perth Common Good Fund Committee - 27 February 2013
A Meeting of the Perth Common Good Fund Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 27 February 2013 at 1.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Yvonne Oliver on (01738) 475125 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors J Coburn (Convener), B Band, P Barrett, D Doogan, J Flynn, C Gillies, A Grant, E Maclachlan, A MacLellan, I Miller, A Munro, A Stewart, H Stewart, W Wilson.
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Minute of Meeting of 19 December 2012 for approval and signature
3. Applications for Financial Assistance [266Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/89) (Pages 5-12)
4. Perth Town Waters Fishing Beats: Review of 2012 Season and Proposals for Management Changes [2Mb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/90) (Pages 13-22)
5. Perth, South Inch Park Upgrade, Phase 2 [471Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/91) (Pages 23-34)
6. Update on Use of the Soutar House, Wilson Street, Perth [291Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/92) (Pages 35-40)
7. Financial Statement [296Kb] - Report by Head of Finance (copy herewith 13/93) (Pages 41-46)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Relay Station, Kinnoull Hill, Perth - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (13/94)