Perth Common Good Fund Committee - 24 February 2016
A meeting of the Perth Common Good Fund Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 24 February 2016 immediately following the meetings of the Aberfeldy, Pitlochry, Abernethy, Alyth, Coupar Angus, Auchterarder, Blairgowrie, Crieff and Kinross Common Good Fund Committees which commence at 10.30am.
If you have any queries please contact Heledd Rheinallt on (01738) 475119 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors A Munro (Convener), B Band, P Barrett, D Doogan, J Flynn, C Gillies, A Grant, E Maclachlan, A MacLellan, I Miller, A Parrott, A Stewart, H Stewart and W Wilson.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of 16 December 2015 for approval and signature
4. Matters Arising
5. Applications for Financial Assistance [712Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/102) (Pages 7-14)
6. Centenary Fields Initiative in Perth and Kinross [1023Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/103) (Pages 15-24)
7. Use of Land - City Of Perth Pontoon [248Kb] - Report by Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/104) (Pages 25-32)
8. Transfer of Venues for Culture and Sport [2Mb] - Report by Senior Depute Chief Executive, ECS, (Equality, Community Planning and Public Service Reform) (copy herewith 16/49) (Pages 33-50)
9. 2016/17 Budget and 2015/16 Financial Statement [1Mb] - Joint report by Head of Finance and Director (Environment) (copy herewith 16/105) (Pages 51-64)